HES16003 RCE-BL160A Brushless ESC
Prezzo di listino: 488,00 €
Prezzo con IVA: 425,78 €
● The elegant cases are made by Aluminum. Each cooling slot and its fin were carefully designedand arranged, and the case has gone through oxidation, coloring and edge-highlighting.
● The innovative "duo" stacking structure allows all components on both sides of the printed circuit boards to quickly conduct heat to the aluminum case.
● High-performance 32-bit processor combined with advanced algorithm makes the motor speed-governing excellent for different conditions. With the adjustable sensitivity of speed-governing, every pilot can find the most suitable settings for his helicopter.
● Platinum-HV-160A makes the motor start extremely soft and avoids tail-drift issues of helicopter.The start-up time is adjustable within 8 to 25 seconds, this will definitely create a perfect starting point for every flight.
● The built-in switch mode BEC with a continuously adjustable output voltage, range from 5V to 8V(step: 0.1V). It is certain to put out the power you need for rapid, precise steering servo operation.
● A high quality, and high voltage MOSFET with a great current endurance guarantees the ESC’s safety especially in a extremely high power demanding situation.
● Built-in sparkproof circuit effectively eliminates sparks produced at the “powering-on” moment and prolongs the connectors‘ lifespan.
● Support ASBOX multifunction programmer set up.
● Innovative Heat Dissipation Structure:The innovative "duo" stacking structure allows all components on both sides of the printed circuit boards to quickly conduct heat to the aluminum case.
● Use for T-REX 700X/700L/700E/800E.
● Supporting input voltage: 6~14S Lipo / 22.2V~51.8V
● Continuous current: 160A
● Surge current: 200A
● BEC output voltage: 5~8V
● BEC output current: Continuous 10A / Surge 25A
● Size: 106x50x34mm
● Weight: 282g
● 160A Brushless ESC x 1
● 160A Brushless ESC fan x 1
● Socket button head screw(M3x10mm) x 2