1S1P 3.7V 530mAh/20C HBP05301
• Use for M424 Quadcopter.
• This Li-poly battery is using series/balancing design, features high efficient and high discharge.
• Max Continuous Discharge: 20C. Normal operating temperature is approx. 40-65°C(within 80% of rated discharge). Max. temperature: 80°C.
• Recommend to discharge the battery within 80% of rated discharge, keep 95% capacity when over 100 cycles, keep 90% capacity when over 150 cycles.(The cycle life and efficiency will reduce due to high current, high temperature and over-discharge)
When using high energy Li-poly Battery, please do not over-discharge, over-charge batteries, or result over-high temperature. Discharging capacity can't exceed 80% of the max capacity after full charging to ensure a good cycle performance.Recommend to full charge a brand new battery before using and only discharge the battery 50% for first 5 times to make a good efficiency of the battery. Please make it a habit to always count time for flight, or please set a low voltage protection on ESC (Cell voltage after stopping using can not lower than 3.4V). Do not use the battery at insufficient of voltage.
Do not expose batteries to sunshine or store/ charge batteries at the temperature up to 35° in a airtight car. The environment high temperature could cause the damage or the danger of burst. If the battery becomes hot while high current discharging or flying, please do not charge the battery immediately. Wait to cool down(about 20 mins), then inspect to recharge. If against follow the original factory using rules, possibly cause the battery to inflate or any dangerous accident happens.
Do not leave the charger is operating unattended as it may cause a fire.
• Output:3.7V 530mAh 1.96WH (1S1P)
• Quantity: 2 pcs
• Support 5C charging (Charging error could result in battery explosion, fire, and other unexpected danger or property loss. Please always charge batteries with equipment in sight, do not leave charger unattended. Should you need to leave the charging area, please remove the battery and abort charging process.)