LX0338 LX0338 - Blade 130 X - Head Center Hub Red Devil Edition
Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard 130 X plastic head center hub, using aluminum alloy.
Two finish anodize color are available Silver and Red
Micro helicopter upgrades can be a trap - often they look nice but do little for function, and only add weight.
We spent time optimizing the design and fly testing to achieve the required strength with a final weight beyond compromise. We are pilots, and we demand a light helicopter.
Lynx head center hub is nice and weight only 1.2g only 0.1g heavier than plastic one.
Details and design combined with strength, durability, accurate CNC tolerances, finish, and most important lightweight, Lynx head center hub will increase and assure flight precision, flight after flight, adding top performance in your 130X.
- Direct replacement for the standard 130 X part
- Advanced main shaft locking system to assure solid and precise connection
- Precise and accurate finish tolerances increase esthetics and fly performance
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
- Center Hub Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 - RED color anodized finish
- Assembly weight: 1.2g
- 1 x 130X CNC Head center hub
- 2 x PAN head screw m1.6x6