LX0285 LX0285 - Blade 130 X - Swash Plate- Silver
Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard 130 X plastic swashplate, using a combination of aluminum alloy and techno polymer.
Micro helicopter upgrades can be a trap - often they look nice but do little for function, and only add weight.
We spent time optimizing the design and fly testing to achieve the required strength with a final weight beyond compromise. We are pilots, and we demand a light helicopter.
Lynx swashplate look nice and is now the lightweight CNC swashplate in his class.
Thanks a unique and innovative design system of the center ball, Lynx 130X swashplate weight only 2.3g (yes! Number is correct) only 0.3g heavier than plastic one.
Details and design combined with strength, durability, accurate CNC tolerances, finish, and most important lightweight, will increase and assure flight precision, flight after flight, adding top performance in your 130X.
Lynx 130 X Swashplate the new frontier of lightweight and high precision swash plate for your 130X.
- Aluminum Linkage balls and solid carbon fiber anti-rotation pin to minimize weight.
- High quality ABEC5 SST radial bearing for maximum precision and durability
- Direct replacement for the standard 130 X part
- Preassembled with lock thread linkage balls and lubricated bearing
- With only 2.3g the lighter CNC swashplate in this class
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
- Swash Plate Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 - clear anodized finish
- Linkage Balls Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 - clear anodized finish
- Bearing material: SST -ABEC5 Precision Class
- Assembly weight: 2.3g
- 1 x 130X CNC Swashplate factory assembly