SAXBSM-5065-500 BSM-5065 (PRO SPEC) (500KV)
The machined aluminum housing with 6 angled cooling ports and an internal cooling fan allow Savox out runner motors to pump
air through the motor, giving you a 10% drop in temperature over other popular brands. Agile and fast, the brushless motors facilitate
sharp moves in your flying experience. Weight = 454g.
• Unique cooling system design patented by Savox.
• Hand wound stator to ensure consistent winding.
• Durable black Electro-Coat finish on the flux ring.
• High-tech laser etched logos and item numbers to better maintain balance of the motor. No stickers or decals throwing off your tick-tock!
• Top quality stator plates are epoxy coated on the inner surface to prevent winding shorts. The stator plates are .020mm in diameter.
• Premium shielded ball bearings are used to support the shaft in all motors.
• Superior temperature range - 180 C (356 F) rated wire is used to help prevent burning up the motor in long pattern flights.
• Adhesives designed to withstand high temperatures are used to secure the stator windings and prevent them from shifting, pinching, or shorting out.
1. Rated Voltage 44.4 V
2. Voltage Range 3-12 S
3. No-load current 4.1 Amps
4. Max Peak Power 9400 Watts
5. Max. Continuous Current 100 Amps
6. Terminal Resistance 18mΩ
7. KV Motor KV (No Load) 500 KV
8. Pole 10 P
9. Slot 12 N
10. Motor Weight 454g