BL815H High Voltage Brushless Servo HSL81501
Disponibilità: Non disponibile
• Designed specifically for helicopters,utilizes brushless motor for fast speed, high torque and super efficiency reaction, allowing helicopter to perform with faster and higher precision. Brand new high voltage brushless servo equipped new CNC machined aluminum case, not only exhibited top of the line servo aesthetics, but also combine heat sink function and best protection for the servo.
• Utilizes brushless motor design for fast speed, high efficiency. And with the absence of brush wear, the longevity of servo is greatly increased.
• Supports 8.4v high voltage to provide optimal speed and torque performance of the brushless servo.
• Designed specifically for helicopters, with highest specifications on the market: 0.055sec/60°ultra fast speed and 23kg-cm monstrous torque, allowing helicopter to perform with faster and higher precision.
• Ultra high 12 bits signal resolution for excellent precision and smoothness.
• Hardened high strength superalloy gears that increase the lifetime.
• Supports both analog and digital control signals.
• Suitable for T-Rex 550/600/700/800 cyclic and rudder use. • Stall torque:17.0kg.cm(6.0V)
• Stall torque:22.0kg.cm(7.4V)
• Stall torque:23.0kg.cm(8.4V)
• Motion speed:0.075sec/60°(6.0V)
• Motion speed:0.060sec/60°(7.4V)
• Motion speed:0.055sec/60°(8.4V)
• Rating voltage:DC 6-8.4V
• Temperature range:-20°C~+60°C
• Dimension:40 x 20 x 39 mm
• Servo rudder piece x 4
• Set screw x 1
• Rubber damper x 4
• Brass grommet x 4