Airspeed Microsensor V3 91060402
Availability: Out of stock
For standalone mode, simply plug the sensors into a spare receiver channel or small battery (3V to 16V) and fly your model. Then, when you land, your maximum altitude orairspeed will display on the built-in 7 segment LED. For example, if you flew to 281 feet, the unit will display “2 - 8 - 1” repeatedly. No configuration, additional equipment, or computer required!
Or, connect your Microsensor V3 to any of our eLogger products for full logging and graphing of your flight's speed or altitude!
New: now you can use the Microsensor V3 sensors with your own Firmware/Microcontroller! Click here for information on using the MicroSensor with your own firmware.
Airspeed Microsensor V3
* Measures airspeed from approx 2 MPH to 350 MPH (3KPH to 563KPH) with resolution of approx 1 MPH
* Power input (Standalone Mode) - 3V to 16V
* Circuit Board: Weight 4 grams (0.15 oz), dimensions 28 mm x 16 mm x 10 mm (1.1” x 0.62” x 0.4”)
* Includes Pitot Tube (pictured below) and approx 3' (1 meter) of small diameter silicon tubing for pitot tube
* Precalibrated - no user calibration required
* Advanced Temperature Compensation
* Selectable Metric or English units